Sunday 22 April 2018

Reading

Rina’s Term 1 Reading Learning Story
How do we make meaning from the texts we read using a range of reading strategies?
I chose this Library book to read at silent reading time
because i love reading chapter books and books that
kids try to survive by their self.






I located information that they were smart and they were working together to stay alive.
The information I used is that in the book it said that they were trying to not die and they
were trying to find the thief.
I worked out that they were trying to look for their uncle and they were trying to solve the problem.
the clues I used were   -their uncle was lost:-they were looking for clues and they were trying to
work out a problem.
I found out that an important idea in the story is that you need to learn how to survive on your own
because then you know what to do and how to survive.
I used what I know about this story and ideas from the story about  to deep 39 clues book 6 to work
out that both of the books are kind of the same but it says that kids try to survive by their self and
my other story was called the viper's nest 39 clues said that they are trying to help their uncle to survive.
I enjoyed this book because it is fun to read and cool and it's about little kids that are trying to
just have a perfect life.

No comments:

Post a Comment