Monday 11 November 2019

Languages Learning Story



Languages Learning Story


Write to describe what normally happens when you go to your language class.  
Include details like
-who is your teacher     
-What language you’re learning    
-Why you go to that language/why it’s important to you. 
-How confident you feel in that language     
-Some of the things you’ve learned this year  
-highlights of this year in your language class   

Every Tuesday I go to Cook Island language and my teacher is Abby. The reason
that I go to Cook Island language because I don’t know how to talk Cook Island
that much. I don’t feel that confident in speaking Cook Island because I know
more Samoan. The things that I have learned are some new sentences. The best
part of Cook Island language class is when we get to play Cook Island games.




No comments:

Post a Comment