Thursday 22 August 2019

Reading learning story







Term 3 Reading 


I have been building my skills as a reader.  
I’m going to share how I know I’ve been successful
as a reader. 


This is what helps me be a good reader
*Mum because when I was little she taught me at
home and now I know how to read. 
*Grandma she taught me at her kindergarten
*Book’s 
*Google whenever I am stuck on words.


My book is Sandstorms
The author is Judy Cumberbatch
It is a Chapter book Narrative  (the type of text)


I was a good reader when I was trying to figure out what
fascination means so I looked online.


This helped me because I didn't know so I used and
that helps really well now I know what the word means
and the word means a great interest in or attraction
to something.

















No comments:

Post a Comment