Sunday 30 July 2017

Reading Learning Story


Success Criteria
We are learning to read with fluency expression so that I understand clearly what’s happening and my listeners can get carried away with my story.  
When I read, I...
*check the accuracy of my reading by.
-changing how fast I read
-rereading when it doesn't make sense
-checking details (like punctuation or word endings) when I lose track of what I’m reading
*read fluently with a smooth sounding voice
*Change the volume of my reading that shows I understand what’s going on

When reading, I understand what’s going on, because I think about…
*The purpose that the author is getting at.
*How the author creates a mood with their choice of words and phrases
*the way the illustrations tell me more about the story.










One thing I knew in this story was or more...dolby the dragon was new to the class and to meet everyone and everyone said but he's a dragon and but dolby was shy.



One thing I learnt in this story is…that the dragon went to a new school









What I’ve noticed about my reading.
While I’m reading, I think about…my strategy I use like lookiing at the pictures and trying to sound out the words that’s tricky.






My next steps:
Next time I’m reading, I will be thinking about…what it’s all about and the story






No comments:

Post a Comment