Sunday 30 July 2017

Routines and Managing Self
Learning Story


Success Criteria
We are learning to manage ourselves to help maintain strong routines in Room 4.
Beginner
(I need support to know what I need to learn and how to do it)
-Ask for help when you’re stuck
-Get on task straight away
Learner
(I ask a buddy or a teacher for help after I have tried to solve the problems by myself.)
-Be focused
-Listen
-Be ready for learning
Driver
(I am in charge of my learning and can take responsibility for my choices.)
-Show respect
-Look after our class like a kaitiaki
-Choose the best place for your learning
Expert
(I know what I need to learn and how to learn it.  I take challenges in my learning.)
-Try your best
-Choose to challenge yourself
-Consistently help our class be ready.  
Before we put our names on the wall, I thought I was a beginner because I was sometimes asking for help and get on task straight away so I can finish my work.  



After I chatted with my teacher, we agreed I was a driver because…I'm focused and i listen and be ready.






My learning goal now is
I show respect in my learning and i am kaitiaki of our class because i do the chromebook castes nice and tighty





You will see me achieve is when I choose to
I challenge myself at Making a bridge.
I  try my best at my leaning and math






This is what someone else noticed about my reflection:


This is what my teacher noticed about my learning:



No comments:

Post a Comment