Thursday 11 April 2019

Kapahaka

So what I am going to be talking about is kapahaka. Last year when I first did kapahaka it was really hard but this year I am getting better at it and kapahaka is really cool. That's why I went back to kapahaka because I like doing the hakas, singing and dancing and I like listening to Maori songs. Also sometimes when we go to kapahaka sometimes it’s scary because last week the line I was in had to come to the front and do Tu-Mai-Ra and that was so challenging but I did it anyway. When we finished doing the haka, I felt like I was going to join the senior kapahaka but I didn't, I stayed in social kapahaka.



7 comments:

  1. rina leota i like your pukana good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. rina I like your pukana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pukana, Plus I like ur dance moves better....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Your Pukana

    ReplyDelete
  6. rina you like your pukana so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rina,I really like that pukana of yours don't think I am being mean because you look really cool!

    ReplyDelete