Monday 8 April 2019

Play learning story

Puppets


Last week I went to the hall and played around like playing basketball and
jumping off this wood thingy onto the mattress which was fun. I was playing
with Abigail, Lincoln and Seiola. Then we went to room 4 and started to look
at what everyone was doing in there. We saw Sheryl, Ierei and also Marino
making sculptures or something like that. Then I, Abigail and Seiola started
to make puppets too and made a show and it was so cool.


Dress up


Once this year when we had Play, I saw Lincoln, Darius, Rougan and Luchiano
playing this game and I think they were trying to act like gangsters or
something else  But then Rougan let me and Lijacana dress him up so that's
what we did but we dressed him kinda like a gingerbread man. Then Lincoln
comes and says to Luchiano and Darius, “We are the bullies. Get him!” Well,
I think he said that. Then they started chasing Rougan around and around until they catch him.







No comments:

Post a Comment